So far, I have...
- created 3 new foldable/activity sets for our interactive science notebooks
- created 2 task card sets
- created 3 holiday think tanks
- made a Robot Researcher station for my classroom
- baked the most delicious pumpkin cheesecake snickerdoodles
- went to the grocery store...twice...
- saw Santa
- did all the kids laundry (folded and put away!)
- did my laundry (folded, but not put away)
- cleaned the entire playroom...twice...
- beat LEGO Marvels (I snuck in some video game time!)
- went to the doctor, dentist, and scheduled the eye doctor (what else are holiday breaks for?
- painted my toes
I am sure there is more, but I cannot think of it all. Thank goodness my youngest still naps 2-3 hours a day and my 3 year old "rests" during that time.
We are into Earth Science in our curriculum, so here are our newest activities we are using.
I really don't think I like the cover to the WED foldable. Everytime I look at it, it just makes something in my brain go crooked. What do you think?
TeachersPayTeachers.com is having a Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale! Many authors are putting their stuff up for sale, too, so you could get up to 28% off all sorts of things! My whole store will be 20% off and then the TpT code on top of that will make my whole store 28% off. Have fun shopping!
Have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, everyone!