Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Getting some work done

The kids are at grandma's for the weekend, the husband is sleeping, and I have time! I am laminating all of my task card sets, new room signs, and anything else that was sitting in my "to laminate" folder.

 There was sooo much. Now I just need to cut them apart, cut the holes, and put them on rings (thanks Teaching with a Mountain View for the great idea). These are my favorite task cards made by The Science Penguin. She is a teacher in Texas who creates amazing things that actually match the TEKS standards since ours don't exactly align with the common core. I have purchased so many of her products from Teachers Pay Teachers. Usually when my earnings from them come in, I turn right around and use it on the things I wanted from The Science Penguin store. If you haven't checked it out, I highly suggest you do. 

Now, what else can I do with all this time? Maybe I will make some new clip art or some more think tanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment